12.16.2015

Handmade Gifts ~ Vintage Kitchen Hot Pads



It is not too late to stitch up some gifts in time for the holidays!  This sweet potholder set is made
with my vintage bowls and vintage apron pattern. 

I used my round potholder tutorial which you can find [HERE]
This pattern is perfect for an orphan quilt block 8" or smaller. 
 I embellished the back pockets with cotton lace and ric rac. 
 It would also be fun with a self fabric ruffle or some whimsical ribbon trim.


Include a pair of color dipped kitchen utensils and you have the perfect gift for you favorite cook!


You can find the Vintage Bowls and Apron Patterns in my Etsy shop [HERE] and my Craftsy shop [HERE]


xo
Charise


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!